Welcome to Primary 6’s Website Page
Welcome to Week 5, Primary 6
I hope you have all had a great long weekend and you’ve managed to enjoy the short bursts of sunshine we’ve had?
Make sure to have a look at the daily challenges and complete them as best you can alongside the teachers – share some pictures of yourself on Twitter – I haven’t seen much of you there!
Remember to share any learning you do on Teams and, if you have not yet managed to access Teams please do so ASAP, as you will be using it more and more in the coming weeks.
If you are wanting to use the Teams App on you phone on tablet please use your number from your email firstname.lastname@example.org (for example if your email is email@example.com then to login into the Teams App then you would use firstname.lastname@example.org)
As usual, here’s what to expect in this 3 day week…
- A weekly grid (by 10am on Tuesday morning) which will include 4 tasks from a variety of curriculum areas. You should complete one of these per school day.
- Literacy and Maths tasks will be set for Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday (by 10am on Tuesday morning).
- Ms Brown will also by providing a weekly Health & Wellbeing Grid (by 10am on Tuesday morning). Again one of these should be chosen each day.
- There are also some Sustainability, STEM and Reading challenges for you to have a look at – upload photographs of you completing these for us to enjoy on Twitter!
- REMEMBER there will also be the daily challenges on the Twitter Page – please share your photos on Twitter for us all to see!
Here are the answers to the Maths work from last week if you’d like to mark your work…
Here is the Weekly Grid and supporting documents for the week beginning 05.05.2020
Here are the Literacy & Maths tasks and supporting documents for Tuesday 5th, Wednesday 6th & Thursday 7th May
The maths and literacy tasks should take you between 45 mins and 1 hour each to complete. Please do not spend too much longer than this working on each task. Please get into touch with me via teams if you need any help/guidance with any of the work.
Hope you have a fantastic week Primary 6 – can’t wait to see all your wonderful work on Teams…