Hello everyone! We hope that you are looking forward to this week’s activities as much as we are!
Below is an overview of what will be happening throughout the week and how you can access activities. Please note that teachers will not be providing the usual amount of learning tasks so that your child can focus on engaging with the health tasks. As always, please participate in with what suits your own family circumstances.
• Workshops – Each day 3 health workshops delivered by staff, will be released on the Foxy TV YouTube channel. Workshops will include information on a range of topics including mindfulness techniques, the power of nature and making smoothies!
• Wake Up Shake Up – Each morning there will be a Wake Up Shake up session designed to get your day going with some oomph! These videos will be posted on the Foxy TV YouTube channel.
• Positivity Pebble – Each child will be asked to design their own ‘positivity pebble’, a colourful stone with an uplifting message. These can be added to the Foxy snake which is located outside of the school.
• Story Time – Daily feel good stories will be shared on the Foxy YouTube channel at 11 am
• Virtual Sports Day – On Wednesday 10th June we will host a virtual sports day. 6 activities and how to score them will be shared with you via ParentPay and the school website with exemplar videos of the activities and shared on Foxy TV. You will also receive links to Forms questionnaires where you can record your child’s score. To do this, click on the link for your child’s House to complete. The winning House will be announced in assembly. More information about Virtual Sports Day will be sent out next week.
• Please share any photos that you capture during sports day with Miss Doddie at Joanne.firstname.lastname@example.org by 3pm on Wednesday 10th so she can share these at assembly.
• ‘Random Acts of Kindness’ will be shared daily here, and on Twitter .
• A daily ‘Mindful Minute’ will be shared here, and on Twitter.
• Rainbow Trail – We have organised a rainbow scavenger hunt to make you smile. Hiding up Corstorphine Hill are 5 ceramic rainbows hidden amongst the shrubs and trees. If you see one you could take a photograph to share with us but leave them where they are so others can join in the fun too! Can you find them all?
Here’s a reminder of the links to our Twitter and YouTube channel:
Foxy TV YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-I7DzkALaqPB1R6CqEiZQA
Please find below our daily ‘Random Acts of Kindness’ and ‘Mindful Minute’ activities. Take part in as many as you can!
Wednesday: It’s Virtual Sports Day!
Please click the links below for more information…
And here are today’s Random Act of Kindness and Mindful Minute…